2 Main Benefits: 100% herbal ingredients. Safe for long-term consumption.
3 Main Reasons for choosing Tea Plus:
1. To balance blood sugar.
2. To restore healthy islet cells.
3. To reduce the complications of diabetes.
4 Main Ingredients: Huang Qi, Shan Yao, He Ye, Qing Qiang Liu.
The 5 Greatest Risks of Diabetes:
Tea Plus Provides:
- 97% of diabetics have diabetes-induced complications.
- 15% of diabetics will have deteriorating vision that can lead to complete blindness.
- 10-20% of diabetics show signs of renal failure. 50% of diabetics will develop cardiovascular diseases.
- Diabetes can cause acral necrosis due to prolonged disrupted blood supply.
The 7 main complications of diabetes:
- Effective regulation of blood sugar.
- Strengthening of abilities to process and utilize glucose.
- Restoration and protection of damaged islet cells.
- Simultaneous regulation of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Maintenance of overall good health.
- Ketoacidosis (high concentrations of ketone bodies in blood, leading to increased acidity in blood).
- Heart disease, including heart failure, arrhythmia, angina pectoris (chest pain), myocardial infarction (heart attacks).
- Susceptibility to urinary tract, respiratory, and skin infections.
- Renal dysfunction, a cause of kidney failure.
- Neuropathy, including pain in the limbs, numbness, local muscle weakness, and muscle atrophy.
- Ocular lesions, including varying degrees of retinopathy, loss of vision, uveitis (red eye caused by internal inflammation), glaucoma, cataracts.
- Diabetic foot as a result of insufficient blood flow to the lower periphery.
Tea Plus is Suitable for 8 Types of People:
- Those who have taken medication for a long period of time and achieved a balanced level of blood sugar
- Those who have taken medication for a long period of time and not yet achieved a balanced level
- Those who do not want to use medication to regulate their blood level
- Those who have been using various medications but have not regulated their blood level
- Those with long-term insulin intake
- Those with unbalanced blood sugar, lipids, or pressure
- Those with diabetes complications
- Those who want to avoid developing diabetes, regardless of genetic proclivities
HOW TO USE:
- Once per day, after breakfast or lunch brew 2-3 tea bags with hot water (only) for 5-10 minutes and drink the tea warm. Please refill and keep drinking the tea 3 ~ 4 times or till the tea becomes flavorless.
- Do not drink the tea cold.
- Do not drink with an empty stomach.
TIPS: Not suitable for people under 18 years of age, and women during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
PACKAGE: 2.5 g x 30 tea bags / box.