ENGLISH: Mulberry Leaf and Chrysanthemum Drink
- Cough with thick, sticky, yellow sputum
- Sore, red, swollen throat
- Slight thirst, with desire to drink cold liquids
- Runny or blocked nose with thick yellow discharge
- Maybe chest pain
- Slight fever with perspiration
INGREDIENTS (daily amount of raw herb):
Sang Ye (Folium Mori/7.5g), Dan Xing Ren (Semen Armeniacae Preparata/6g), Lu Geng (Rhizoma Phragmitis/6g), Jie Geng (Radix Platycodi/6g), Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae/5g), Ju Hua (Flos Chrysanthemie/3g), Bo He (Herba Menthae/2.5g), Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae/2.5g)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians.
For practitioner's and wholesaler's accounts, please login your account for wholesale price.