Gua Sha has many benefits, but before and after the operation should pay attention to the following points to prevention of disease, or causing new trouble.
- During the treatment, should pay attention to room temperature, especially in winter and cold air should be avoided. Wiping in the summer, you should try to avoid the fan directly blows on the treatment area.
- After wiping, avoid to take a cold beth or swim within 30 minutes.
- Avoid wipe the same spot within 3 to 6 days.
- After wiping, please drink a cup of warm water and rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not do Gua Sha treatment on: pregnant women; leukemia, thrombocytopenia; highly allergic skin, or suffering from skin disease; heart disease, heart failure occurs, renal failure, cirrhosis, severe systemic edema; drunkenness, hunger, satiety, thirst, fatigue person.
- Please consult professionals before Gua Sha.
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING, DO NOT DO GUA SHA:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are not to replace the advice of your physicians.
For practitioner's and wholesaler's accounts, please login to your accounts for wholesale price.